Spring is in the air. Life feels fresh. It’s time for renewal, change, taking risks. Are you ready to learn to sail aboard a luxury yacht in Miami? Or perhaps indulge in the most delicious brunch in all of Madrid?
If you have a SAS Travel Wallet, you can access these memorable experiences right now!
And if you haven’t opened your free SAS Travel Wallet account yet, you’ll want to. You’ll get a digital wallet with prepaid Mastercard that allows you to earn SAS points nearly everywhere you spend – at home and abroad. (It just takes a few minutes to set up your account.)
Leap into Spring with these Priceless Cities Experiences
Here are our favorite adventures from Mastercard’s Priceless Cities.
Grab a friend and enjoy a fun-filled day of baseball by watching a Chicago Cubs home game at Wrigley Field from premium seats. You’ll catch all the action from Club Box seats (seat locations vary by game*) and cheer on the home team as they score run after run. Afterward, you’ll get to walk onto the field for a post-game photo op to memorialize the day.
- Experience is for 2 people; only 2 pairs available for purchase
- From US $270. Price per pair varies by game, dependent on the opponent
And if you’re headed to Chicago, be sure to check out our post on the 22 Best Things to Do on a Spring Weekend in Chicago.
Visit the RHS Chelsea Flower Show in style with tickets to Members Day on Tuesday 21 May. Discover ‘Jardin Blanc’, Raymond Blanc’s high-class private dining gastronome, and take part in a Q+A and exclusive meet & greet with the Michelin-starred chef himself. Access the members show ground entrance and enjoy an array of delicious offerings; light breakfast, gin cocktail masterclass, four-course lunch, afternoon tea and a champagne and canapé reception. Take in the live music, explore the gardens and see the flowers at their finest and freshest. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
- Experience takes place on Tuesday 21 May 2019
- Entry from 8am to the grounds, Jardin Blanc opens from 9am
- Dress code is smart/casual; guests should dress in a manner that befits a formal occasion but be mindful to dress for comfort. No trainers, sportswear and ripped demin.
- £780 per person
See the historic Sistine Chapel in a new light with a ticket to “Giudizio Universale: Michelangelo and the Secrets of the Sistine Chapel”. Bring the family along to see this live show, delighting its audience with art, music, theatrical performances, and spectacular stage effects—all detailing the alluring past of Michelangelo’s greatest work. Created by Marco Balich, this hour-long technological marvel features the talents of the actor with the voice of Pierfrancesco Favino and Susan Sarandon even a musical theme by rock legend Sting. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
- Experience is available until May 31st, 2019
- €25 for central seats
Considered “the best brunch in the city”, now you have the opportunity to enjoy this experience with Priceless Madrid. Is there a more exclusive plan for Sunday than tasting 200 national and international cuisine specials at Madrid Hotel InterContinental? El Jardín, the hotel restaurant, offers you its tasty Sunday brunch at a special price for Mastercard Cardholders.
- This Priceless Brunch is available on Sundays from 13:30 to 16:00 at a price of 67€ for adults and 30€ for children, VAT included.
- Download your voucher and call 91 700 73 70 to make your reservation or send an email to email@example.com at least 7 days in advance.
- Additional information:
- From 15th May to 15th September (approx.), the terrace service is open.
- This promotion will not be valid at special Brunches. Please check by phone for these events.
If you’ve got more than a day in Madrid, you might want to head out of the city for a day trip. Did you know there are three world heritage cities nearby? Check out our post Day Trips from Madrid. You won’t want to miss these sites.
Discover what it’s like to work in the kitchen of a Michelin-starred restaurant during a chef apprenticeship for two at Agern in NYC. Whether you bring a date or a food-loving friend, you’re in for an epic culinary education with some of the world’s best chefs. You’ll hit the farmer’s market before stepping into the kitchen to prepare a selection of delicious recipes. Afterward, you’ll get to savor your very own dishes for a post-apprenticeship dinner to remember. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
- Experience is available Saturdays from approximately 2pm to 8pm through May 2019, based on mutual availability
- Experience is for 2 people
- US$5,000/personTotal US$10,000
- Experience must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions upon booking
We’ve got a guide exclusively for travelers from the Nordics headed to New York City. Don’t miss our important tips in What to Know Before You Visit New York City.
Take control of a luxury yacht during a hands-on Sailing 101 lesson with Sailo. You and your friends will join Captain Frank on the Ace, a modern MacGregor 65 sailboat, for a private four-hour tour of the picturesque waters of Miami. During this exciting cruise, each member of your group can take a turn at the wheel, with the captain offering advice and guidance. Plus, you’ll enjoy sandwiches, snacks, and soft drinks on board. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
- Experience is available throughout the year upon reservation, until further notice
- US$647. Price is for 1-6 adults.
- Price includes sailing lesson experience and sandwiches, snacks, and soft drinks for up to 6 guests; all taxes and fees are included
Set yourself up for a sensational spring! If you haven’t already, now is the time to register for your free SAS Travel Wallet account. You’ll instantly get access to all of these incredible experiences and more. Enjoy!